Property Description – Title Reference: CT 5079/ 302
The 1975 built single storey house is of a Conventional Style It is ~110 Sqm in size of rendered brick/ veneer construction. It has a block size of 578 Sqm with an enclosed backyard and front yard open to the street, on the high side of the road. It has 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 2 living areas. There is parking for 2-4 vehicles in the garage/ workshop and double carport. There is also an outdoor entertaining area covered by a freestanding pergola.
As the land size is 578 SqM it is unlikely Tea Tree Gully Council will allow sub-division as their policy is a minimum size of 300 SqM per Block. A prospective purchaser could apply of course.
Condition of Property
The property is in reasonable condition for its age.
The property is typical of 3 bedroom houses in the area.
It has 2 living rooms with an updated kitchen.
It has local shops and schools within walking distance.
Recreation, playgrounds and such are all within walking distance.
Public transport, major shopping, schools, hospital are all close by.
Redwood Park is a well-known and sought after community & family living area,
It appears the front lounge room has dropped slightly and will likely require to be underpinned.
There are some paint blemishes and some cracks in the gyprock.
The home is in need of being painted.
Paths and paving have lifted and require fixing.
Guttering and some downpipes need replacing.
The pergola is at the end of its usable life and will need to be replaced.
Appraisal Value – Market Worth
If the Property Was in Good Condition…
We would estimate a buyer would consider a Residential Property Investment range from $315,000 to $345,000
As there are a number of works required by the successful purchaser, it depends on how much they consider will be needed to effect repairs.
This could range from $15,000 to $40,000.
Additional Sales information from RP Data computer generated Automated Valuation Report indicates a Low of $310,141, High of $371,488 It has an Estimated Valuation of $340,815 which appears reasonable if the property were in excellent condition, of which it is not.
|Address of Property||Sale Date||Build Size||Beds No’s||Bath No’s||Park No’s||Land Size||Year Built||Price $|
|SUBJECT PROPERTY COMPARISON||—||110||3||1||2||578||1975||—-|
|61 Gaylard Crescent Redwood Park||26/6/17||102||3||1||2||560||1977||$290,000|
|13 Kiama Street Redwood Park||25/5/17||115||3||1||1||707||1975||$305,500|
|49 Landal Boulevard Redwood Park||19/5/17||124||3||1||1||587||1977||$325,351|
|347 Grenfell Road Redwood Park||27/6/18||131||3||1||1||691||1976||$330,000|
|6 Minnamurra Drive, Redwood Park||23/1/17||148||3||1||3||691||1974||$337,500|
Recommended Advertising Range
For Private Treaty we recommend a 10% Price Range proposal of $310,000 to $340,000 to encourage negotiation, ensuring buyers make multiple offers sooner, therefore working buyers against each other. If a Single Fixed Price is required we recommend an asking price be set at say $349,950 allowing for deductions to be made for Repair Costs.
Professional Fee – GST Inclusive
Our Professional Fee for service is 2.5% of selling price. Advertising and associated marketing costs for preparations and open inspections is valued at $2495 An administration charge is $995 If Auction preferred – Auctioneers cost is $660 – Our Auctioneer is a State and National Title Holder.
Recommendations Prior to Marketing
The home has some appeal, given its features and location. The drawback, of course, is the cracking in the front room, lifting of pavers and concrete paths and such. Whether this is a result of soil movement, drainage, trees or otherwise is unknown.
These factors will impact whether buyers make an offer and if they do whether they cool off after a building inspection.
1. We recommend getting a Building Inspector who can assess the situation and make some estimate of repair costs.
This information will assist in setting the final asking price. Pricing could either be set higher to allow discounting of repair costs in an offer, or set pricing for an as-is basis where a likely price of an undamaged home is set then deducting costs and ask a lower price.
BPI – Building and Property Inspections on 1800609065 stated they could Inspect and give a general idea of repair costs. Their Fee is $390 inclusive of GST. I believe their fee is competitive.
2. Improve the street-scape by getting a gardener to tidy up the front yard by trimming plants and bushes and adding a mulch base to garden beds.
This will add greatly to the visual appeal.
3. Get quotes for clean up, minor fixes and repairs throughout.
It is worth spending $3,000 – $5,000 on preparation costs.
It will likely return a dollar on dollar amount but more importantly will bring in more buyers to negotiate with.
There is none.
This area has a mix of Household Types. Couple with children makes up 46.4% of Households, whereas Lone households and Childless couples make up 37.8%. The rest is made up of Single parent 15.1% and Other. Of the total property mix, the Ownership mix is almost ~90: 10 between ‘Renters’ and those who ‘Own outright’ or are ‘Purchasing’.
Why is this important? Because Private Rental is small/fairly large with a percentage being Government Housing. That being said, whilst Investors and Developers form a smaller part of the buying demographic an opportunity to buy in this situation does not present itself very often. It is also increasingly difficult to find a block of a decent size for those who have a family.
We believe it will have appeal to a number of groups.
The likely purchaser will be a First or Second Homebuyer. These purchasers will require a Subject to Sale and/ or Subject to Finance clause. This excludes them from bidding at Auction.
In South Australia, there are 3 allowable ways of advertising price
- No Price
- Fixed Price or
- Price Range of up to 10%.
The method most often used is Private Treaty accounting for 90-95% of sales. Auction accounts for 5-10% of sales and currently averages a Conversion Rate of around 65% ± for Pre-Auction Sales and At the fall of the hammer. However, when considering post-auction sales this improves significantly.
Our Sales Success Rate for Residential Sales is ~100%.
Images *(NB Marketing Photos will be re-taken and photoshopped.)
Your Method of Sale Options – 9 Types of Sale
- For Sale by Private Treaty
- Set Sale – Read more here.
- Expressions of Interest
- Price on Application (POA)
- Low-Key – Read more here.
- Partner Program – Read more here.
What’s the Recommended Method of Sale?
We, recommend a Private Treaty Marketing & Sales program.
How Do We Get Top Dollar Sales?
Great Marketing leads to more views, higher interest & engagements, more enquiries from competing buyers leading to more inspections, therefore, stronger negotiations which mean a greater perceived value.
We Market the Property to SELL Not just Advertise it For Sale.
Our Marketing Will Put The Property in The Spotlight so it Becomes The Star Attraction.
Where Does the Marketing Budget Go?
1) ** Check out the Comprehensive Marketing Machine here. **
2) Please, Refer to SAMPLE Marketing Pieces Further Below.
What is More Valuable to You? “The Risk Over-Marketing or the Risk of Under-Selling and Losing Tens of Thousands of Dollars?”
Why is This Important?
Because the Internet Allows Buyers to Eliminate as Many Homes as Possible Before They…
- actually, get into their car
- to look around the community
- drive through the neighbourhood
- before they examine your street
- then consider the outside, before
- they step inside to inspect your house
As any of these can be a show stopper! It’s imperative that Online & Offline Marketing, especially the Photographs & Your Property Presentation meets their expectations.
FIRST – We Need to Make Sure, They TURN Up!
Your Property HAS To Be On Their Shopping List, So…
THEN – We Make Sure, They Are FOLLOWED Up!
How Are Buyers Followed Up?
All Buyers Details are Collected at Opens & Inspections, Then, They’re Followed Up by:
An Email within 5 Minutes including a Link to Your Property’s Own Website, followed by a Series of Engaging Emails after this
2 SMS/ Text Messages the 1’st is sent within an hour
2 Voicemails the 1’st is sent the following day
*The Systems are Automated, SO, it Happens Each & Every Time & No-one is Overlooked.*
Marketing and Advertising Schedule
|Item||Costs Include GST|
|For Sale Signboard: 6’ x 4’ with Colour Photographs and Text||$275|
|Brochures Full Colour||$235|
|Professional Photography and Magazine Quality Digital Enhancements||$275|
|Coloured Floor Plan, Site Plan||$125|
|Internet: HIGHGLIGHT RealEstate.com.au. Domain.com.au Property.com.au||$1275|
|Editorial and Adverts by Copywriter||$265|
|Facebook Ads, Facebook Posts, Gumtree Ads, Craigslist Ads, Text, SMS Marketing, Direct Mail, Printed Letterbox Droppers, Telemarketing, Blog Posts, eFlyers, QR Code||$475|
|Individual Property Website, Domain Name, Virtual Tour, Inspection App, Vanity URL||$475|
|Sub Total for Private Treaty||$3400|
|Independent Award Winning Auctioneer||$660|
|Sub Total for Auction||$4060|
|TOTAL VALUE OF PRIVATE TREATY CAMPAIGN (is $3800)||Contribution $2495|
|TOTAL VALUE OF AUCTION CAMPAIGN (is $4460)||Contribution $3155|
Please, Refer to SAMPLE Marketing Pieces Further Below.
As Your Agent, Because, We Are On Your Side – You Can Rely On Us To Be
- Your Trusted Consultants
- Your Skilled Negotiators and…
- The People Who Oversee ALL of Your Transaction Details
How Do We Communicate with You?
Our team reports comprehensively to existing clients by phone, SMS text, email, post, Skype and face-to-face meetings during the sales and marketing period. We can tailor our existing methodology and technology to meet your preferred format and requirements. We produce a very comprehensive Weekly Marketing Report giving you comprehensive feedback on the property so you are aware of what is happening every step of the way so timely and informed decisions can be made. Please let us know how we can be of further assistance regarding the successful sale of this property.
Other Considerations – Safety Issues
There are no known situations that would provide a conflict of interest. There appear to be no obvious safety issues.
Check for Smoke Alarms
Check for Regulated & Significant Trees?
Check Swimming Pools are Adequately Fenced
Frequently Asked Questions
Reviews & Testimonials
About Eriks & Family
About Plaza Real Estate
Our Home Selling System
Overview Your ‘Peace of Mind’ Guarantee of Sale
Glossary of Terms
Forms & Fact Sheets
Links of Interest
Additional Services Available
- Land Subdivision or Survey
- Retirement Living
- Estate Services or Deceased Estates
- Sales involving Separation or Divorce
- Mortgagee Sale or pending ‘Foreclosure’ action
- Retirement Living
- Business, Commercial or Industrial Sales
- Surveyor, Engineer or Architect
- Conveyancer or Solicitor
- Finance or Insurance Services
- Getting Your Home or Investment, Ready to Sell
- Interior Designer, Landscaper or Gardener
- Building services, Plumbing, Painting or Electrical
Read our Client Reviews.
Sample Market Campaign Reports Show How Successful The Marketing Machine Actually is.
This is an opinion of market value and is not a sworn valuation. The report and market appraisal are for the use of the party who it is addressed to and for no other purpose.
No responsibility is accepted to any third party who may use or rely on the whole or any part of the content of this report and market appraisal.
This is a Sample of an Existing Listing – 34 Alicante Avenue, Wynn Vale:(REVIEW)
- Plaza Real Estate Blog: https://plazarealestate.com.au/real-estate-blog/p2809/
- Another Blog: http://plazarealestate.livingmoving.com/2017/11/06/34-alicante-avenue-wynn-vale-sa-just-listed/
- RealEstate.com.au: https://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-sa-wynn+vale-126896354
- Domain.com.au: https://www.domain.com.au/34-alicante-avenue-wynn-vale-sa-5127-2013987054
- OpenHomePro: https://www.openhomepro.com/property/5a004e8e44562fef5e0e2303
- Property.com.au: https://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-sa-wynn+vale-126896354
- Your Single Property Website: http://www.searchallproperties.com/listings/2423777/34-Alicante-Avenue-Wynn-Vale-SA
- Virtual Tour: http://www.searchallproperties.com/listings/2423777/34-Alicante-Avenue-Wynn-Vale-SA/auto
- Vanity URL – Domain Name: NorthEastHome.com.au
- Listing Landing Page: https://www.searchallproperties.com/information/2423777
- Landing Page for Facebook Ads: http://www.searchallproperties.com/information/2423777
- Just Listed eFlyer: http://www.searchallproperties.com/eflyer/2423777/34-Alicante-Avenue-Wynn-Vale-SA
- Craigslist: https://adelaide.craigslist.com.au/reb/d/invite-everyone-for-christmas/6375620171.html?lang=en&cc=us
- Gumtree: Ad run has ceased.
- Text/ SMS: If you have not done this yet-Check it out now: 34ALIC to 0437 333 075
- QR Code: Scan with a Smartphone to open link to the property
- Also on Facebook
- Other: Buyers receive – ‘Thank You’ email with Links to Property details and are encouraged to make an offer.
- Plaza Real Estate Stocklist: www.PlazaProperty.com.au