Property Description – Title Reference: CT 5209/ 52
This 1994 built single storey Homette is a Conventional Style
It is ~80 Sqm in size of brick/ veneer construction. It has a block size of 299 Sqm with an enclosed backyard and an attractive front yard open to the street.
It has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 2 compact living areas. There is parking for 1 vehicle in the carport, with room for another on the driveway.
However, there is little on-street parking.
Condition of Property
The property is in quite a good condition in need of a minor vacuum and dusting.
Strengths: The property is attractive and fairly typical of 2 bedroom homettes in the greater area.
It is in a sought after area. Decor is neutral, slightly dated but not a major barrier. It is light and airy inside given its compact size.
There are 2 living areas. The bathroom is 2-way so has the feel of an en-suite.
The Strata group seems reasonably well maintained.
Weaknesses: The home is next door to the ‘Golden Way’ which is a major thoroughfare. So there is fairly constant road noise which is also evident inside.
There is little on-street parking with additional Council restrictions making it a little difficult for visitor parking.
*Please also Refer to ‘Key Information Template’ provided separately.
Appraisal Value – Market Worth
Our Appraisal Figure is $270,000
Additional Sales information from RP Data computer generated Automated Valuation Report indicates a Low of $265,247, High of $299,108
It has an Estimated Valuation of $282,178 which appears a little high given state of the property, current market conditions and the fact it did not sell within the range indicated below.
The property was purchased in March 2012 for $277,000
It was on the market for 145 Days, from August 2017 to early January 2018 for $269,000 – $289,000 and Failed to sell.
|Address of Property||Sale Date||Build Size||Beds No’s||Bath No’s||Park No’s||Land Size||Year Built||Price $|
|SUBJECT PROPERTY COMPARISON||—||80||2||1||1||299||1995||__|
|5/ 15 Wentworth Court, Golden Grove||27/09/17||96||2||1||1||152||1993||$260,000|
|2/ 10 Harrington Court, Golden Grove||17/11/17||80||2||1||1||263||1995||$272,000|
|5/ 19 Caroline Court, Golden Grove||23/08/17||85||2||1||1||269||1992||$275,000|
|2/ 2 Just Court, Golden Grove||16/08/17||104||2||1||1||195||1994||$275,000|
|8/ 15 Wentworth Court, Golden Grove||09/06/17||105||2||1||1||164||1993||$275,000|
Recommended Advertising Range
For Private Treaty or Auction we recommend a 10% Price Range proposal of $260,000 to $285,000 to encourage negotiation, ensuring buyers make multiple offers sooner, therefore working buyers against each other.
If a Single Fixed Price is required we recommend an asking price be set at say $284,950.
Professional Fee – GST Inclusive
Our Professional Fee for service is 2.5% of selling price.
Advertising and associated marketing costs for preparations and open inspections is valued at $2495
If Auction preferred – Auctioneers cost is $660 – Our Auctioneer is a State and National Title Holder.
The complexity and risk with a Form 1 preparation now require specialist attention. If a Form 1 is defective, the contract is at risk.
We anticipate these will be prepared by your nominated Solicitor or Conveyancer.
There is none.
This area has a mix of Household Types. Couple with children makes up 47.7% of Households, whereas Lone households and Childless couples make up 37.7%.
The rest is made up of Single parent 6.6% and Other 8%.
Of the total property mix, the Ownership mix is almost 22:73 between ‘Renters’ and those who ‘Own outright’ or are ‘Purchasing’.
Why is this important? Because Private Rental is fairly large with a percentage being Government Housing.
That being said, whilst Investors and Developers form a smaller part of the buying demographic an opportunity to buy in this situation does not present itself very often.
We believe it will have appeal to a number of groups.
The likely purchasers will be First Homebuyers, Older couples looking to downsize or Investors.
These purchasers will likely require a Subject to Sale and/ or Subject to Finance clause.
This excludes the majority of them from bidding at Auction.
Do You Think We Should Advertise as Mortgagee in Possession and Why?
Generally, we have not done so with Mortgagee, Trustee, Executor or Deceased Estate sales and only disclose the fact to purchasers on a need to know basis.
However, the inquiry rate will certainly increase. It has on other properties we have marketed and made it publicly known that it is a Mortgagee Sale.
From our perspective, either would suit us.
In South Australia, there are 3 allowable ways of advertising price
- No Price
- Fixed Price or
- Price Range of up to 10%.
The method most often used is Private Treaty accounting for 90-95% of sales.
Auction accounts for 5-10% of sales and currently averages a Conversion Rate of around 65% ± for Pre-Auction Sales and At the fall of the hammer.
However, when considering post-auction sales this improves significantly.
Our Sales Success Rate of Mortgagee and Trustee Sales is ~100%.
Your Method of Sale Options – 9 Types of Sale
- For Sale by Private Treaty
- Set Sale – Read more here.
- Expressions of Interest
- Price on Application (POA)
- Low-Key – Read more here.
- Partner Program – Read more here.
What’s the Recommended Method of Sale?
We, recommend a Private Treaty Marketing & Sales program.
How Do We Get Top Dollar Sales?
Great Marketing leads to more views, higher interest & engagements, more enquiries from competing buyers leading to more inspections, therefore, stronger negotiations which mean a greater perceived value.
We Market the Property to SELL Not Just Advertise it For Sale.
Our Marketing Will Put The Property in The Spotlight so it Becomes The Star Attraction.
Where Does the Marketing Budget Go?
1) ** Click the Comprehensive Marketing Machine Here. **
Marketing and Advertising Schedule
|Item||Costs Include GST|
|For Sale Signboard: 6’ x 4’ with Colour Photographs and Text||$275|
|Brochures Full Colour||$235|
|Professional Photography and Magazine Quality Digital Enhancements||$275|
|Coloured Floor Plan, Site Plan||$125|
|Internet: HIGHLIGHT RealEstate.com.au. Domain.com.au Property.com.au||$1275|
|Editorial and Adverts by Copywriter||$265|
|Facebook Ads, Facebook Posts, Gumtree Ads, Craigslist Ads, Text, SMS Marketing, Direct Mail, Printed Letterbox Droppers, Telemarketing, Blog Posts, eFlyers, QR Code||$475|
|Individual Property Website, Domain Name, Virtual Tour, Inspection App, Vanity URL||$475|
|Sub Total for Private Treaty||$3400|
|Independent Award Winning Auctioneer||$660|
|Sub Total for Auction||$4060|
|Newspaper – Private Treaty Campaign and/ or Auction|
|Week 1 Messenger Press or The Advertiser Saturday Classified Advert||$100|
|Week 2 Messenger Press or The Advertiser Saturday Classified Advert||$100|
|Week 3 Messenger Press or The Advertiser Saturday Classified Advert||$100|
|Week 4 Messenger Press or The Advertiser Saturday Classified Advert||$100|
|Window Card||No Charge|
|Editorial Submitted to The Advertiser, Sunday Mail and Local Paper||No Charge|
|Auction on the day – where applicable||No Charge|
|Property Open for Inspection and Private Viewings||No Charge|
|TOTAL VALUE OF PRIVATE TREATY CAMPAIGN is $3800||Contribution $2495|
|TOTAL VALUE OF AUCTION CAMPAIGN is $4460||Contribution $3155|
Please Note: This Schedule may need be altered to suit prevailing market conditions
How Do We Communicate with You?
Our team reports comprehensively to existing clients by phone, SMS text, email, post, Skype and face-to-face meetings during the sales and marketing period.
We are however familiar with the Weekly Marketing Report you require and have been giving
comprehensive feedback on properties previously listed and successfully sold.
Please let us know how we can be of further assistance regarding the successful sale of this property.
Other Considerations – Safety Issues
There are no known situations that would provide a conflict of interest.
Additional Services Available
- Land Subdivision or Survey
- Retirement Living
- Estate Services or Deceased Estates
- Sales involving Separation or Divorce
- Mortgagee Sale or pending ‘Foreclosure’ action
- Retirement Living
- Business, Commercial or Industrial Sales
- Surveyor, Engineer or Architect
- Conveyancer or Solicitor
- Finance or Insurance Services
- Getting Your Home or Investment, Ready to Sell
- Interior Designer, Landscaper or Gardener
- Building services, Plumbing, Painting or Electrical
Read our Client Reviews.
Sample Market Campaign Reports Show How Successful The Marketing Machine Actually is.
This is an opinion of market value and is not a sworn valuation.
The report and market appraisal are for the use of the party who it is addressed to and for no other purpose. No responsibility is accepted to any third party who may use or rely on the whole or any part of the content of this report and market appraisal.
This is a Sample of an Existing Listing – 34 Alicante Avenue, Wynn Vale:
- Plaza Real Estate Blog: https://plazarealestate.com.au/real-estate-blog/p2809/
- Another Blog: http://plazarealestate.livingmoving.com/2017/11/06/34-alicante-avenue-wynn-vale-sa-just-listed/
- RealEstate.com.au: https://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-sa-wynn+vale-126896354
- Domain.com.au: https://www.domain.com.au/34-alicante-avenue-wynn-vale-sa-5127-2013987054
- OpenHomePro: https://www.openhomepro.com/property/5a004e8e44562fef5e0e2303
- Property.com.au: https://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-sa-wynn+vale-126896354
- Your Single Property Website: http://www.searchallproperties.com/listings/2423777/34-Alicante-Avenue-Wynn-Vale-SA
- Virtual Tour: http://www.searchallproperties.com/listings/2423777/34-Alicante-Avenue-Wynn-Vale-SA/auto
- Vanity URL – Domain Name: NorthEastHome.com.au
- Listing Landing Page: https://www.searchallproperties.com/information/2423777
- Landing Page for Facebook Ads: http://www.searchallproperties.com/information/2423777
- Just Listed eFlyer: http://www.searchallproperties.com/eflyer/2423777/34-Alicante-Avenue-Wynn-Vale-SA
- Craigslist: https://adelaide.craigslist.com.au/reb/d/invite-everyone-for-christmas/6375620171.html?lang=en&cc=us
- Gumtree: Ad run has ceased.
- Text/ SMS: If you have not done this yet-Check it out now: 34ALIC to 0437 333 075
- QR Code: Scan with a Smartphone to open link to the property
- Also on Facebook
- Other: Buyers receive – ‘Thank You’ email with Links to Property details and are encouraged to make an offer.
- Plaza Real Estate Stocklist: www.PlazaProperty.com.au
Facebook Share Post: * Click Below to see Live Sample.
Call 08 83961100 if you have any questions.