Attention: To ANZ c/- Allmain Pty Ltd
Property Description – Title Reference: CT 5691/ 748
The 1987 built single storey house is of a Conventional Style. It is ~189 Sqm in size of brick veneer construction. It has a block size of ~620 Sqm with an enclosed backyard and front yard open to the street. It has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 living areas. There is parking for 2 vehicles in the garage and carport. There is also a toolshed and covered entertaining area.
Condition of Property
The property is in reasonable to poor condition for its age and appears to have been treated harshly over the past few years. There are a lot of paint blemishes, minor cracks and physical damage to the gyprock throughout the house.
Strengths: The property is atypical of 3 bedroom houses in sought after the area which is very close to a school serving from Reception to Year 12 as well as other schools. A major shopping centre is also nearby and is serviced by regular bus transport.
Weaknesses: The place is in need of being refurbished throughout.
Toilet seat needs repair
Small hole in bedroom door
No globes in light fitting
Crack in ceiling
Small hole in wall
Holes by curtain rod
Damage to wall behind the door
Shower door needs repair
Holes in walls
Window glass damaged
Small holes in walls
4 drawers missing
Glass screen door damaged
Curtains removed & wall damaged
Leaking & damaged toilet
Water leaking from gutter likely from evaporative air conditioner unit on the roof
Panel from air conditioner unit is on the ground
A thorough clean up of the house and garden is required, including repairs, maintenance some painting, rubbish removed et al.
Also, See IMAGES below.
An estimated Budget of up to $20,000 would be worth spending. This would return say $1:00 – $1:30 per $1:00 spent.
Options are Hiring Furniture, Virtual Furniture or leave vacant as-is.
If you have a preference for these, we recommend Virtual Furniture to minimise expenditure.
The marketing is designed to get buyers to turn up whom we negotiate with.
Appraisal Value – Market Worth
Our Appraisal Figure is $435,000
Additional Sales information from RP Data computer generated Automated Valuation Report indicates a Low of $458,178, a High of $529,977. It has an Estimated Valuation of $493,078 which appears unrealistic given the poor state of the property and current market conditions.
The property was purchased in December 2009 for $410,000. It has not been on the market since, though appears to have been tenanted for some time.
|Address of Property||Sale Date||Build Size||Beds No’s||Bath No’s||Park No’s||Land Size||Year Built||Price $|
|SUBJECT PROPERTY COMPARISON||—||189||3||2||2||620||1987||—|
|10 Catharina Court, Modbury Heights||05/01/18||178||3||2||2||589||1986||$412,500|
|18 Mary Jane Court, Modbury Heights||29/11/17||164||3||2||2||791||1989||$430,000|
|35 Wedgewood Road, Modbury Heights||17/07/17||182||3||2||2||663||1982||$435,000|
|326 Milne Road, Modbury Heights||05/04/18||163||3||2||2||570||1982||$452,000|
|4 Abeona Close, Modbury Heights||19/04/18||207||3||2||2||838||1988||$487,000|
Recommended Advertising Range
For Private Treaty we recommend a 10% Price Range proposal of $425,000 to $460,000 to encourage negotiation, ensuring buyers make multiple offers sooner, therefore working buyers against each other. If a Single Fixed Price is required we recommend an asking price be set at say $459,950.
Professional Fee – GST Inclusive
Our Professional Fee for service is 2.2% of the selling price.
Advertising and associated marketing costs for preparations and open inspections is valued at $2495
If Auction preferred – Auctioneers cost is $660 – Our Auctioneer is a State and National Title Holder.
There are a number of furniture and sundry items remaining which will be required to be removed prior to marketing and sale.
This area has a mix of Household Types. Couple with children makes up 44.4% of Households, Childless couples make up 38.5%. The rest is made up of Single parent 15.4% and Other.
Of the total property mix, the Ownership mix is almost 17: 81 between ‘Renters’ and those who ‘Own outright’ or are ‘Purchasing’.
Why is this important? Because Private Rental is fairly small with a lesser percentage being Government Housing.
That being said, whilst Investors and Developers form a smaller part of the buying demographic an opportunity to buy in this situation does not present itself very often.
It is also increasingly difficult to find a block of a decent size for those who have a family. We believe it will have appeal to a number of groups.
The likely purchaser will be a First or Second Homebuyer.
These purchasers will require a Subject to Sale and/ or Subject to Finance clause. This excludes them from bidding at Auction.
In South Australia, there are 3 allowable ways of advertising price
- No Price
- Fixed Price or
- Price Range of up to 10%.
The method most often used is Private Treaty accounting for 90-95% of sales. Auction accounts for 5-10% of sales and currently averages a Conversion Rate of around 65% ± for Pre-Auction Sales and At the fall of the hammer. However, when considering post-auction sales this improves significantly.
Our Sales success rate of Mortgagee and Trustee Sales is 100%.
Your Method of Sale Options – 9 Types of Sale
- For Sale by Private Treaty
- Set Sale – Read more here.
- Expressions of Interest
- Price on Application (POA)
- Low-Key – Read more here.
- Partner Program – Read more here.
What’s the Recommended Method of Sale?
We, recommend a Private Treaty Marketing & Sales program.
90% of all our properties have Sold by Private Treaty and 10% by Auction.
We sold 5 properties these last 3 months with 100% Private Treaty.
How Do We Get Top Dollar Sales?
Great Marketing leads to more views, higher interest & engagements, more enquiries from competing buyers leading to more inspections, therefore, stronger negotiations which mean greater perceived value.
We Market the Property to SELL Not just Advertise it for Sale.
Our Marketing Will Put The Property in The Spotlight so it Becomes The Star Attraction.
Where Does the Marketing Budget Go?
1) ** Check out the Comprehensive Marketing Machine here. **
2) Please, Refer to SAMPLE Marketing Pieces Further Below.
What is More Valuable to You? “The Risk Over-Marketing or the Risk of Under-Selling and Losing Tens of Thousands of Dollars?”
Why is This Important?
Because the Internet Allows Buyers to Eliminate as Many Homes as Possible Before They…
- actually, get into their car
- to look around the community
- drive through the neighbourhood
- before they examine your street
- then consider the outside, before
- they step inside to inspect your house
As any of these can be a show stopper! It’s imperative that Online & Offline Marketing, especially the Photographs & Your Property Presentation meets their expectations.
Your Property HAS To Be On Their Shopping List, So…
FIRST – We Need to Make Sure, They TURN Up!
How Are Buyers Followed Up?
All Buyers Details are Collected at Opens & Inspections, Then, They’re Followed Up by:
An Email within 30 Minutes, followed by a Series of Engaging Emails after this
2 SMS/ Text Messages the 1’st is sent within 10 minutes
2 Voicemails the 1’st is sent the following day
*The Systems are Automated, SO, it Happens Each & Every Time & No-one is Overlooked.*
THEN – We Make Sure, They Are FOLLOWED Up!
Marketing and Advertising Schedule
|Item||Costs Include GST|
|For Sale Signboard: 6’ x 4’ with Colour Photographs and Text||$275|
|Brochures Full Colour||$235|
|Professional Photography and Magazine Quality Digital Enhancements||$275|
|Coloured Floor Plan, Site Plan||$125|
|Internet: HIGHGLIGHT RealEstate.com.au. Domain.com.au Property.com.au||$1275|
|Editorial and Adverts by Copywriter||$265|
|Text, SMS Marketing, Direct Mail, Printed Letterbox Droppers, Telemarketing, Blog Posts, eFlyers, QR Code||$475|
|Individual Property Website, Domain Name, Virtual Tour, Inspection App, Vanity URL||$475|
|Sub Total for Private Treaty||$3400|
|Independent Award Winning Auctioneer||$660|
|Sub Total for Auction||$4060|
|Newspaper – Private Treaty Campaign and/ or Auction|
|Week 1 Messenger Press or The Advertiser Saturday Classified Advert||$100|
|Week 2 Messenger Press or The Advertiser Saturday Classified Advert||$100|
|Week 3 Messenger Press or The Advertiser Saturday Classified Advert||$100|
|Week 4 Messenger Press or The Advertiser Saturday Classified Advert||$100|
|Window Card||No Charge|
|Editorial Submitted to The Advertiser, Sunday Mail and Local Paper||No Charge|
|Auction on the day – where applicable||No Charge|
|Property Open for Inspection and Private Viewings||No Charge|
|TOTAL VALUE OF PRIVATE TREATY CAMPAIGN (is $3800)||Contribution $2500|
|TOTAL VALUE OF AUCTION CAMPAIGN (is $4460)||Contribution $3160|
Please, Refer to SAMPLE Marketing Pieces Further Below.
As Your Agent, Because, We Are On Your Side – You Can Rely On Us To Be
- Your Trusted Consultants
- Your Skilled Negotiators and…
- The People Who Oversee ALL of Your Transaction Details
How Do We Communicate with You?
Our team reports comprehensively to existing clients by phone, SMS text, email, post, Skype and face-to-face meetings during the sales and marketing period. We can tailor our existing methodology and technology to meet your preferred format and requirements. We produce a very comprehensive Weekly Marketing Report giving you comprehensive feedback on the property so you are aware of what is happening every step of the way so timely and informed decisions can be made. Please let us know how we can be of further assistance regarding the successful sale of this property.
Other Considerations – Safety Issues
There are no known situations that would provide a conflict of interest. There appear to be no obvious safety issues.
Check for Smoke Alarms
Check for Regulated & Significant Trees?
Check Swimming Pools are Adequately Fenced
Frequently Asked Questions
Reviews & Testimonials
About Eriks & Family
About Plaza Real Estate
Our Home Selling System
Overview Your ‘Peace of Mind’ Guarantee of Sale
Glossary of Terms
Forms & Fact Sheets
Links of Interest
Additional Services Available
- Land Subdivision or Survey
- Retirement Living
- Estate Services or Deceased Estates
- Sales involving Separation or Divorce
- Mortgagee Sale or pending ‘Foreclosure’ action
- Retirement Living
- Business, Commercial or Industrial Sales
- Surveyor, Engineer or Architect
- Conveyancer or Solicitor
- Finance or Insurance Services
- Getting Your Home or Investment, Ready to Sell
- Interior Designer, Landscaper or Gardener
- Building services, Plumbing, Painting or Electrical
Read our Client Reviews.
Sample Market Campaign Reports Show How Successful The Marketing Machine Actually is.
This is an opinion of market value and is not a sworn valuation. The report and market appraisal are for the use of the party who it is addressed to and for no other purpose. No responsibility is accepted to any third party who may use or rely on the whole or any part of the content of this report and market appraisal.
This is a Sample of a Sold Listing – 34 Alicante Avenue, Wynn Vale:
- Plaza Real Estate Blog: https://plazarealestate.com.au/real-estate-blog/p2809/
- Another Blog: http://plazarealestate.livingmoving.com/2017/11/06/34-alicante-avenue-wynn-vale-sa-just-listed/
- RealEstate.com.au: https://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-sa-wynn+vale-126896354
- Domain.com.au: https://www.domain.com.au/34-alicante-avenue-wynn-vale-sa-5127-2013987054
- OpenHomePro: https://www.openhomepro.com/property/5a004e8e44562fef5e0e2303
- Property.com.au: https://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-sa-wynn+vale-126896354
- Your Single Property Website: http://www.searchallproperties.com/listings/2423777/34-Alicante-Avenue-Wynn-Vale-SA
- Virtual Tour: http://www.searchallproperties.com/listings/2423777/34-Alicante-Avenue-Wynn-Vale-SA/auto
- Vanity URL – Domain Name: NorthEastHome.com.au
- Listing Landing Page: https://www.searchallproperties.com/information/2423777
- Landing Page for Facebook Ads: http://www.searchallproperties.com/information/2423777
- Just Listed eFlyer: http://www.searchallproperties.com/eflyer/2423777/34-Alicante-Avenue-Wynn-Vale-SA
- eFlyer for My Database: http://listingstoleads.com/system/listing_email_letter.php?lid=TWpReU16YzNOdyUzRCUzRA%3D%3D
- Print Flyer for Nearby Homeowners:http://listingstoleads.com/system/listing_email_letter.php?type=letter&lid=TWpReU16YzNOdyUzRCUzRA%3D%3D
- Craigslist: Ad run has ceased.
- Gumtree: Ad run has ceased.
- Text/ SMS: If you have not done this yet-Check it out now: 34ALIC to 0437 333 075
- QR Code: Scan with a Smartphone to open link to the property
- Also on Facebook
- Other: Buyers receive – ‘Thank You’ email with Links to Property details and are encouraged to make an offer.
- Plaza Real Estate Stocklist: www.PlazaProperty.com.au
Call 08 83961100 if you have any questions.