Q. Who Do We Work for in a Divorce or Separation Sale?
A. We work in the best interest of both parties.
Our job is to sell the property for as much money as possible in a realistic time frame.
Most people have enough going on in their lives without the added angst and burden of a strained relationship.
We are sensitive and understanding of the sometimes difficulty involved.
We aim to make it easier on all parties, with as little stress as possible.
Regardless of who invited us in, we act for all parties on the title to get the property sold.
We do not take sides.
Please note, this can be shared with the party representing either Mrs Eustice or Mr Eustice.
Property Description – Title Reference CT: 5364/ 751
The 1966 built single storey house is a Conventional Style, ~131 SqM in size of brick veneer construction.
It has a block size of ~570 SqM with an enclosed backyard and front yard open to the street.
It has 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 1 living area. There is parking for 1 vehicles in the garage which has an automatic roller-door.
There is also a galley style kitchen which was upgraded some time ago. As well as a lean-to carport in poor condition and a handy toolshed. There a reverse cycle split system air-conditioner and gas heater to provide climate control.
Condition of Property
The property is in reasonable condition for its age, though, it looks dated and tired. There is a little amount of cracking on some exterior walls.
Strengths: The property is typical of houses in the area. It has a reasonably sized block. The 4th bedroom is a bonus.
Weaknesses: The home is in need of being painted & updated. Garden areas need to be re-established. The lean-to carport and gate to it are falling over. The block size is unlikely to allow subdivision as minimum block size in that area is 300 SqM according to Tea Tree Gully Council.
Appraisal Value – Market Worth
Our Appraisal Figure is $325,000
Additional Sales information from RP Data computer generated Automated Valuation Report indicates a Low of $294,072, High of $359,802
It has an Estimated Valuation of $326,937 which appears fairly realistic given the state of the property and current market conditions
It has not been on the market since it was purchased.
|Address of Property||Sale Date||Build Size||Beds No’s||Bath No’s||Park No’s||Land Size||Year Built||Price $|
|SUBJECT PROPERTY COMPARISON||—||131||4||1||1||570||1966||N/A|
|147 Kelly Road, Modbury North||27/07/17||134||4||1||1||664||1973||$338,000|
|10 Marriott Avenue, Modbury North||30/06/17||158||4||1||3||582||1966||$305,000|
|26 Charmaine Avenue, Para Vista||05/10/17||113||4||1||1||700||1969||$285,000|
|7 Whitford Drive, Modbury North||03/09/17||122||3||2||1||644||1968||$296,000|
Recommended Advertising Range
For Private Treaty we recommend a 10% Price Range proposal of $310,000 to $340,000 to encourage negotiation, ensuring buyers make multiple offers sooner, therefore working buyers against each other.
If a Single Fixed Price is required we recommend an asking price be set at say $339,950.
Professional Fee – GST Inclusive
Our Professional Fee for service is 2.5% of selling price.
Advertising and associated marketing costs for preparations and open inspections is valued at $2495
An administration charge is $995 If Auction preferred – Auctioneers cost is $660 – Our Auctioneer is a State and National Title Holder.
This area has a mix of Household Types.
Couple with children makes up 35% of Households, whereas Lone households and Childless couples make up 34%. The rest is made up of Single parent 8% and Other.
Of the total property mix, the Ownership mix is almost 27: 69 between ‘Renters’ and those who ‘Own outright’ or are ‘Purchasing’.
Why is this important? Because Private Rental is small with a percentage being Government Housing.
That being said, whilst Investors and Developers form a smaller part of the buying demographic an opportunity to buy in this situation does not present itself very often.
4 bedroom homes are not very common and have some appeal to larger families.
We believe it will have interest in a number of groups.
The likely purchaser will be a First or Second Homebuyer. These purchasers will require a Subject to Sale and/ or Subject to Finance clause.
This excludes them from bidding at Auction.
In South Australia, there are 3 allowable ways of advertising price
- No Price
- Fixed Price or
- Price Range of up to 10%.
The method most often used is Private Treaty accounting for 90-95% of sales. Auction accounts for 5-10% of sales and currently averages a Conversion Rate of around 65% ± for Pre-Auction Sales and At the fall of the hammer. However, when considering post-auction sales this improves significantly.
Your Method of Sale Options – 9 Types of Sale
- For Sale by Private Treaty
- Set Sale – Read more here.
- Expressions of Interest
- Price on Application (POA)
- Low-Key – Read more here.
- Partner Program – Read more here.
What’s the Recommended Method of Sale?
We, recommend a Private Treaty Marketing & Sales program.
How Do We Get Top Dollar Sales?
Great Marketing leads to more views, higher interest & engagements, more enquiries from competing buyers leading to more inspections, therefore, stronger negotiations which mean a greater perceived value.
We Market the Property to SELL Not just Advertise it for Sale.
Our Marketing Will Put The Property in The Spotlight so it Becomes The Star Attraction.
Where Does the Marketing Budget Go?
1) ** Check out the Comprehensive Marketing Machine here. **
2) Please, Refer to SAMPLE Marketing Pieces Further Below.
How Do We Communication with You?
Our team reports comprehensively to existing clients by phone, SMS text, email, post, Skype and face-to-face meetings during the sales and marketing period.
We can tailor our existing methodology and technology to meet your preferred format and requirements.
We produce a very comprehensive Weekly Marketing Report giving you comprehensive feedback on the property so you are aware of what is happening every step of the way so timely and informed decisions can be made.
Please let us know how we can be of further assistance regarding the successful sale of this property.
Other Considerations – Safety Issues
There are no known situations that would provide a conflict of interest.
There appear to be no obvious safety issues.
Additional Services Available
- Land Subdivision or Survey
- Retirement Living
- Estate Services or Deceased Estates
- Sales involving Separation or Divorce
- Mortgagee Sale or pending ‘Foreclosure’ action
- Retirement Living
- Business, Commercial or Industrial Sales
- Surveyor, Engineer or Architect
- Conveyancer or Solicitor
- Finance or Insurance Services
- Getting Your Home or Investment, Ready to Sell
- Interior Designer, Landscaper or Gardener
- Building services, Plumbing, Painting or Electrical
Read our Client Reviews.
Sample Market Campaign Reports Show How Successful The Marketing Machine Actually is.
This is an opinion of market value and is not a sworn valuation. The report and market appraisal are for the use of the party who it is addressed to and for no other purpose. No responsibility is accepted to any third party who may use or rely on the whole or any part of the content of this report and market appraisal.
This is a Sample of an Existing Listing – 34 Alicante Avenue, Wynn Vale:
- Plaza Real Estate Blog: https://plazarealestate.com.au/real-estate-blog/p2809/
- Another Blog: http://plazarealestate.livingmoving.com/2017/11/06/34-alicante-avenue-wynn-vale-sa-just-listed/
- RealEstate.com.au: https://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-sa-wynn+vale-126896354
- Domain.com.au: https://www.domain.com.au/34-alicante-avenue-wynn-vale-sa-5127-2013987054
- OpenHomePro: https://www.openhomepro.com/property/5a004e8e44562fef5e0e2303
- Property.com.au: https://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-sa-wynn+vale-126896354
- Your Single Property Website: http://www.searchallproperties.com/listings/2423777/34-Alicante-Avenue-Wynn-Vale-SA
- Virtual Tour: http://www.searchallproperties.com/listings/2423777/34-Alicante-Avenue-Wynn-Vale-SA/auto
- Vanity URL – Domain Name: NorthEastHome.com.au
- Listing Landing Page: https://www.searchallproperties.com/information/2423777
- Landing Page for Facebook Ads: http://www.searchallproperties.com/information/2423777
- Just Listed eFlyer: http://www.searchallproperties.com/eflyer/2423777/34-Alicante-Avenue-Wynn-Vale-SA
- Craigslist: https://adelaide.craigslist.com.au/reb/d/invite-everyone-for-christmas/6375620171.html?lang=en&cc=us
- Gumtree: Ad run has ceased.
- Text/ SMS: If you have not done this yet-Check it out now: 34ALIC to 0437 333 075
- QR Code: Scan with a Smartphone to open link to the property
- Also on Facebook
- Other: Buyers receive – ‘Thank You’ email with Links to Property details and are encouraged to make an offer.
- Plaza Real Estate Stocklist: www.PlazaProperty.com.au
SAMPLES for 8 Horatio Street, Modbury – None of these are Advertised Anywhere
Single Property Website: http://8HoratioStreet.TheBestListing.com
Listing Landing Page (for Facebook Ads): http://www.searchallproperties.com/information/2436916
Open House Feedback Form: http://www.searchallproperties.com/feedback/2436916/8-Horatio-Street-Modbury-SA?layout=1
eFlyer Campaigns: http://listingstoleads.com/system/AgentListingEmail.php?LID=TWpRek5qa3hOZyUzRCUzRA%3D%3D
Facebook Post Campaigns: http://listingstoleads.com/system/AgentListingEmail.php?LID=TWpRek5qa3hOZyUzRCUzRA%3D%3D&pagetype=social_media_mktg
eFlyer for My Database: http://listingstoleads.com/system/listing_email_letter.php?lid=TWpRek5qa3hOZyUzRCUzRA%3D%3D
Print Flyer for Nearby Homeowners: http://listingstoleads.com/system/listing_email_letter.php?type=letter&lid=TWpRek5qa3hOZyUzRCUzRA%3D%3D
Text/ SMS: If you have not done this yet-Check it out on your Smartphone now: 8HORATIO to 0437 333 075
Facebook Share Post: * Click Below to see Live Sample.
Call 08 83961100 if you have any questions.