Quick & Easy Microwave Corn Cob
Thanks to Eriks @PlazaRealEstate
Corn Cobs leave them in their husks
- Wrap corn cob husks in 2 sheets of paper towel
- Dampen paper towel and lightly squeeze out excess water
- Set on plate and Microwave corn cob on High for 4 minutes
- Carefully remove from microwave and let cool for a minute or 2
- Cut off the bottom end of corn stem, about 1 row in from the corn stem
- Cleanly slip off the husk and silk threads
- Place corn in pre-heated and well buttered frypan
- Cook to your liking
- Add salt, pepper and/ or spices to taste
- Serve alone or add what’s in the fridge
(PS This was served with Barbeque spiced chicken pieces on skewers
Have YOU Got RECIPE Ideas? We’d love to share them… Just send us Photos and a Description! Thanks.
To find out more, you’re welcome to call 08 83961100 to arrange a chat with people that care.
Alternatively Book a Free Consult or Get Your Home Value Here.
Feel free to browse the rest of our Blog for more tips tricks and helpful info you can use.
Not sure of some of the terms & meanings used? Check our comprehensive Glossary and Abbreviations!
Your Home SOLD in 90 Days or Less or We SELL it for FREE!
Thanks for reading…
What else would YOU like to know about? What would make a great story?
Do you have any specific questions or advice on buying, selling or investing? Real Estate trends? Local, interstate international? Info on the buying or selling process? How to sell or buy? What NOT to do?
What can you TELL us about?
Your neighbourhood – what do you love? Shops, Parks for families, pets, to relax? Restaurants, pubs, hotels, places to go, things to do? Anything else at all? Share Your Own Real Estate, Property, Wisdom & Experiences… The Good, The Bad or The Ugly? What have you learnt that other people should know?
Know someone who needs help?
You can Refer them here.
Whatever Topic or Suggestion you have… email us at [email protected] or call 08 83961100. We’d love to hear about your ideas.
Regards Eriks & Team Plaza Real Estate