What is a Virtual Appraisal?
Simply where a Qualified Real Estate Agent assists in giving you a likely value estimate without physically being present in the property.
Why do I Need a Virtual Appraisal?
You don’t have to, an in-person Appraisal is still available to you, should you wish! Call 08 83961100 to do so now.
However, a Virtual Appraisal is convenient for a number of reasons.
- Given Covid 19 restrictions from 2020 and beyond, the Virtual Appraisal assists in the Social Distancing required and is very much a hands-off approach. It is particularly useful if you or a family member is concerned about any health issues
- If you are not in a hurry and want a more accurate idea than an Online Automated Valuation the Virtual Appraisal is ideal
- If you are in a hurry, want an idea of value, and get started in Marketing, all this can be achieved virtually and contactless, very quickly and conveniently
- You have close friends, family, or elderly relatives concerned about their health, who own a property and need your support or they do not possess the technology needed to make this happen
- You live in the country, a remote or rural area where there’s often a lack of reliable real estate services.
How Does a Virtual Appraisal Work?
There are a number of options available to you. It is similar to calling family or friends on a video call.
- Dial-in – chat with our experienced sales team to understand the latest performance in the market with comparable sales to get an indicative estimate on your property.
- Choose a Walk-through using your smartphone with either Messenger, FaceTime, Zoom, Skype, or WhatsApp. This is done in real-time with a member of our team using your smartphone.
- Social Media – use technologies such as Facebook and Instagram live, to walk-through in real-time with a member of our team
What Do I Use, to Do a Virtual Appraisal?
As this is internet-based, you’ll need good Wi-Fi, the NBN, or an Internet connection with a compatible device.
This could be a Smartphone, Mobile Phone with Working Camera, Tablet, iPad, Laptop, or another device that you can comfortably use to walk around the property with.
Then it’s a matter of choosing your Preferred Application from those listed above and informing us when you are ready.
Ensure a working copy of the Application is loaded on your device. They are free to download from the App Store or Google Play Store.
If you have not used any of these Apps previously, please test it with friends or someone who can assist you to set it up comfortably to ensure it works correctly for you.
What Do You Need From Me, to Do a Virtual Appraisal or Even a Face-to-Face Appraisal?
- Write down ALL of your questions, whether on a writing pad or electronic device, but not the one you will use to show us around
See also Our Questions & Answers Page
- Locate your house or land, building or site plans as appropriate, SA Water & Council Rates Notices, and anything else you deem important
- Note down the improvements, additions, repairs & maintenance items that you have done over time
- Specify anything unique or particular about your place
- List the local amenities, features, and benefits of living in your area, bus stops, parks, schools, shopping, and so on
- Advise us of anything else we need to know: Is this for a relative or friend? A deceased estate? A divorce or separation? Are you in a hurry, Just getting an update for renewing insurance, or just curious? It does not matter which it is, we’ll simply tailor our proposal to suit you and your circumstance. We treat everyone the same, ie respectfully, professionally and courteously, not just the ‘same’, same
How Do We Do, the Virtual Appraisal?
- Book a Virtual Appraisal with our team just the same as you would book a face-to-face meeting, by completing the Form Below, Send us an Email, Call 08 83961100, Click the Messenger Button on the right of this page or Request a Consultation
- We’ll send you a confirmation with a Before Appraisal email after speaking with you. This will have a link to another comprehensive page of information for your benefit
- We will contact you, on your preferred Application, at the agreed Time & Date
- A preliminary discussion will follow so we understand fully what it is that you are looking to achieve from the Virtual Appraisal. We want you to know that we ‘Get it’
- You will give us a Grand Tour of your own property, investment, or family’s property that needs your help
- We will take comprehensive notes as you go around and point out to us the various features and benefits the property has & we’ll ask questions along the way to make sure we do not miss anything
- We will have an open and frank conversation where we will ask further questions and you can question us to ensure all your queries and concerns that you wrote down are answered in full
- We will thoroughly discuss the other things you wrote down in the above list
- If you like, we’ll offer advice to assist you in preparing to sell if that is what you wish to do. This may include decluttering, updating, or painting the property and have trusted service people to assist
- We will also discuss a price guide comparison to relevant recent sales in the area and give you a full update on the current state of the Real Estate Market
- Marketing will be discussed in detail as this is the Secret Sauce to get your property Sold for Top Dollar (and Not just get told a high price to make you happy as we have seen numerous times by unscrupulous agents)
If We Still Want to Meet Face-to-Face, Is That Possible?
Of course. Contact us on 0883961100.
If We Like Everything Discussed & Feel Confident to Sell, What Next?
If you are happy with everything and wish to proceed to a Sale then we will send an Electronic Agreement containing the details we discussed via Email.
We use the Real Estate Institute of South Australia (REISA) paperwork which gets sent through DocuSign.
We can provide one-on-one coaching via video or phone to ensure you fully understand the paperwork and E-signing of documents.
If you prefer these can be sent via Courier, Post, or we can Hand-deliver them to you.
What if I Live in The Country or a Remote Rural Area?
Easy! As long as you have Internet access, we can do this together. Whatsmore, if you decide to sell you may like to take advantage of our Partner Program
It suits people living remotely or in the country and rural areas where there’s often a lack of reliable real estate services.
The Partner Program is the Premier way to actually sell your own home, giving you the power to hold your own inspections and private showings at your discretion.
It is a Real Partnership, where we do ‘Everything’ including ‘Negotiating‘ the buyers against each other, to make you more money!
Interestingly, the Partner Program work in the Metropolitan area as well, for people who prefer to be more involved, enjoy DIY, or simply want to save some money.
Check out the Partner Program here.
As Your Agent, Because, We Are On Your Side – You Can Rely On Us To Be
- Your Trusted Consultants
- Your Skilled Negotiators and…
- The People Who Oversee ALL of Your Transaction Details
We Guarantee to Help You!
Contact us as soon as you are ready!
Or simply call 0883961100 Today…
Got questions, comments or feedback? Email [email protected]
To find out more, you’re welcome to call 08 83961100 to arrange a chat with people that care.
Alternatively, Book a Free Consultation or Get Your Home Value Here. We’ll Guide You Home!
Feel free to browse the rest of our Blog for more tips tricks and helpful info you can use.
Not sure of some of the terms & meanings used? Check our comprehensive Glossary, Abbreviations and FAQ’s!
P.S. If you are part of a Club, Group, School or Organisation and need someone to ‘Speak about Real Estate & Property’, You’re Welcome to ask or Click Here.
For Sponsorship, Click Here.
Want to read in Another Language? Go to our Home page & Scroll to the bottom and choose Translation.
Want Proof of our ability? Check Client References.
Your Home SOLD in 90 Days or Less or We SELL it for FREE!
Our FEES are Less than Your First Price Reduction with the Wrong Agent.
Thanks for reading…
What else would YOU like to know about? What would make a great story?
Do you have any specific questions or advice on buying, selling, renting or investing? Real Estate trends? Local, interstate international? Info on the buying or selling process? How to sell or buy? What NOT to do?
What can you TELL us about?
Your neighbourhood – What do you love? Shops, Parks for families, pets, to relax? Restaurants, pubs, hotels, places to go, things to do? Anything else at all? Share Your Own Real Estate, Property, Wisdom & Experiences… The Good, The Bad or The Ugly? What have you learned that other people should know?
Know someone who needs help?
You can REFER them here.
Whatever Topic or Suggestion you have… email us at [email protected] or call 08 83961100.
We’d love to hear about your ideas.
Like most things in life, these are recommendations only. It is not legal advice, it may or may not suit your own circumstances and you may need to make your own additional enquiries.
Regards Eriks & Team Plaza Real Estate
SEO: Virtual Appraisal, Virtual Appraisal,Virtual Appraisal,Virtual Appraisal,Virtual Appraisal,Virtual Appraisal,Virtual Appraisal,Virtual Appraisal,Virtual Appraisal,Virtual Appraisal,Virtual Appraisal,Virtual Appraisal,Virtual Appraisal,Virtual Appraisal,Virtual Appraisal,Virtual Appraisal,Virtual Appraisal,Virtual Appraisal,Virtual Appraisal,Virtual Appraisal,Virtual Appraisal,Virtual Appraisal,Virtual Appraisal,Virtual Appraisal,Virtual Appraisal,Virtual Appraisal,Virtual Appraisal,Virtual Appraisal,Virtual Appraisal,Virtual Appraisal,Virtual Appraisal,Virtual Appraisal,Virtual Appraisal,Virtual Appraisal,Virtual Appraisal,Virtual Appraisal,Virtual Appraisal,Virtual Appraisal,